Reservation & Cancellation Policy
- Internet Reservations: A 50% deposit for room costs plus taxes is required to confirm your reservation. Once the booking has been made through the web site you will receive a Reservation Confirmation email with a summary of your booking. Please review it carefully.
- Non-Refundable Deposit: All or part of your deposit may be non-refundable. Please see our “Cancellation Policy” below.
- Policies Confirmation: Making the booking through the web site and paying the deposit confirms that you have read and agree to Casa de los Sueños’s reservation and cancellation policies.
- Payment of Balance: The balance of payment for room plus taxes will be due on check-in at the hotel. Casa de los Sueños accepts cash and credit card (Visa, Mastercard and American Express only) payments on site.
- Holiday Reservations: There is a 3 night minimum for all Reservations
- Pets: No pets are permitted at the hotel
There will be no refunds given or credits issued for cancellations during designated holiday periods. These periods are:
CHRISTMAS and NEW YEARS (December 14 through January 3)
THANKSGIVING (November 15 through November 30)
EASTER (10 prior to Easter through 5 days past Easter)
For all other reservations, we will refund your full deposit (rooms – or rooms and taxes), less any bank charges, if you cancel 72 hours in advance of arrival. Any Special Event services may be canceled 45 days in advance of event but cancellation will fees will apply. Please see your Special Event contract for details.
- We do not issue refunds for flight cancellations under any circumstances.
- We do not issue refunds for cancellations made within 72 hours of arrival date.
- There are no refunds or credits issued for early checkouts, or reservation changes within 72 hours of arrival that reduce nights stayed.
- We do allow you to transfer your reservations to other friends or families up to one week prior to arrival.
- There are no refunds issued due to bad weather or hurricanes; including any inconvenience or complication caused by a hurricane’s direct hit, near miss, or significant threat of a hurricane strike. Hurricanes are by nature unpredictable and acts of God. We strongly recommend Travel Insurance for these types of unforeseen events.
- In the event that a Tropical Storm or Hurricane warning is ‘issued’ for Isla Mujeras and Casa de los Sueños is notified that it must evacuate its guests, we will issue you with a credit 1) equal to your paid deposit if you have not checked in; or, 2) equal to the unused balance of your reservation if it is necessary to close the hotel. This credit will be valid for up to one year from the date of issue. The credit will be issued by us even if you carry Travel Insurance.
Casa de los Sueños is not liable for any damages caused mentally or physically as a result of, or in connection with:
- Any delays or cancellation due to illness, flight cancellations, etc. In the event of a traveler becoming ill during a vacation, or having to cut their vacation short, all hospital and medical expenses are the traveler’s responsibility and said traveler
- Monetary crises, social unrest, political, labor problems, economic changes, electrical outages due to weather, mechanical maintenance or construction difficulties, for any claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses, delays or loss of enjoyment, of any nature or kind whatsoever resulting from events beyond our or a supplier’s reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God (hurricanes, mudslides, earthquakes), flight cancellations or changes, strikes, labor disputes, lockouts, threats or acts of terrorism, acts of war or declared war, hurricanes or weather conditions, diseases or epidemics/pandemics, novel or unexpected conditions and local laws.
- Absence of travel documents, visas, passports, health certificates where required. Casa del Los Suenos is not responsible for advisement of travel and entry requirements.
- Loss of items that are not secured in the hotel safe, or for losses incurred when rooms are not locked.
All clients are strongly urged to take out adequate insurance coverage to protect themselves against cancellation due to illness, flight cancellations, etc. In the event of a traveler becoming ill during a vacation, or having to cut their vacation short, all hospital and medical expenses are the traveler’s responsibility and said traveler(s) shall not be entitled to any refund either total or partial. Casa de los Suenos and its employees shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses, delays or loss of enjoyment, of any nature or kind whatsoever resulting from events beyond our or a supplier’s reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, flight cancellations or changes, strikes, labor disputes, lockouts, threats or acts of terrorism, acts of war or declared war, hurricanes or weather conditions.
Check in time is 3pm We will do our best to have your room ready as early as possible and will store your luggage for you until your room is ready for check-in. Please send us information about your flight one week before your arrival so we can anticipate your check-in time.
Check out time is 12pm
TO BETTER ASSIST YOU: For questions regarding your upcoming visit please feel free to contact us at email@example.com